A key fob for controlling security modes. Features a panic button for sending alarms to your inner circle and a security company in case of trouble.
Principle of operation: The device controls the security modes and sends an alarm signal to the Central Monitoring Station by pressing the buttons on the key fob.
Features: Authentication prevents replacement of the device and false alarms.
Connecting and setting up: Ready to operate straight out the box: the battery is already installed, therefore there is no need to disassemble the detector. With one click, it can be connected to the hub in the mobile application.
- Authentication to prevent forgery
- Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
- Two-way communication
- Calls for help in case of emergency
- Activates full or partial alarm modes
- Indicates command execution with colour blink